Popular Posts

Sunday, February 19, 2012

MOD?

Yo dudes any-one know how to get a CASTLE-MOD on Mine-Craft?
If so pleas send me a comment... with the details of how/how to get the CASTLE-MOD for Mine-Craft. P.S. "Steve, you still have not/you need to tell me how to build my game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way if you sent me an e-mail on how to make a game that probbily did not, i re-peat not, get to me... because a raerly ever check my e-mail any more because i am getting a-lot/a-ton of spam. And if it is any of you guys/any of my blog followers who are spamming me i am going to give you a wegie!!!!!!!!!! And i mean the Kinde of Wegi where i hang you from a pole/the top of a building by your UNDER-PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. @Oliver -- I haven't forgotten that I owe you some information about game programming. My friend suggested some ideas but I did not write them down and now I must ask him again. Sorry I am taking so long!! Please, no wedgies!!

    ReplyDelete