Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baseball

Giles Gazette bonus paper!
Typing by oliver Fredric giles.
1/25/11

base ball.
Is it cool? To some like Babe Ruth it was his life. I say it is not my life but it helped make new pals for me.
I love winning but now I know you have to be a good loser to play the sport of baseball.
I do aptos league the first time I played for New York 2nd time it was the sand gnats.
I want to be on a well known
Team mostly the giants
I would consider it a
Grate prize to be on there team because they won the world saris.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Oliver! You are not only a good player but a good philosopher as well!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Matthew. This is a really fine post. I hope you continue to have a lot of fun playing baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is great...a writing talent in it's infancy

    ReplyDelete