Popular Posts

Monday, June 14, 2010

Giles Gazette June: Copy #3


Giles Gazette
June copy3

Lego:
Logos are cool because you can make everything that you have enough logos for.
I love making space ships or space stations.

Race cars:
I like hot wheels toys the hot wheels are good because they are the strongest.

Me
My name is Oliver giles or more commonly known as revilo seilg
& I am 8 years old.


Me and Koos’s camping trip:
Koos and I are going to go camping in Arroyo Seco! I bet it will be a lot of fun! We have been camping in my backyard before, but I bet that camping in arroyo seco will be lots of fun too! I would ideally like to spend two nights there. I would like to go inner-tubing, snorkeling, hiking, and have lots of fun!
Of course I will be bringing my: ipod, marshmallows and marshmallow bow (if my Dad can find it), squirt guns, Ra-Ra, sleepingbag, two tents, flashlights, binoculars, as many sets of extra batteries as I can find, motion sensor.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great camping trip, Oliver! I've never been camping with an iPod before. Love your blog's new look.

    ReplyDelete